WQMS-AM

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
WQMS logo.png

WQMS-AM "The Source" was a news/sports format radio station broadcasting on AM 1500 from Alabaster between 1981 and 1984. The station's call letters were changed to WGTT in 1984, and the station now goes by WQCR, an affiliate of the La 10 Q regional Mexican radio network.

The station was owned by Metrosouth Broadcasting. It first aired on a 1,000-watt daytime-only transmitter located on Shelby County Highway 26 just east of Saginaw (map).