Wells Fargo Five Points West branch
The original banking office was constructed for Birmingham Trust National Bank in 1951, and was the third "neighborhood branch" to be opened, following those in East Lake and Mountain Brook. The modern building sported curving exterior walls and large planting beds. Two drive-through teller windows were located on the rear of the building.
A later addition, with plate glass windows, deeply overhung by a brick and concrete parapet, extended the bank office to Avenue V. The number of drive-through lanes has been increased to five.