Woodlawn Theatre

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Woodlawn Theatre in 1948

The Woodlawn Theatre was a neighborhood cinema located at 5403 1st Avenue North in Woodlawn in 1924.

A second 650-seat location, at 5504 1st Avenue North, adjacent to the Woodlawn Masonic Temple, operated from about 1929 until 1957. The building was later demolished and is currently a parking lot.