2007 Alabama Steeldogs
NBA legend Magic Johnson was scheduled to make an appearance during the July 28 home game, but canceled due to a conflict.
After the season the team's owner, King Myers Sports Group, began looking for an investor to take over majority ownership. Without a new owner, the team did not submit the paperwork to be part of the league for the 2008 season. The league gave the team a deadline of September 14, which it did not meet.
- Robert Kent, Jr, #1, quarterback
- Markeith Cooper, #2, wide receiver
- Willie Smith, #3, defensive back
- Jhun Cook, #5, wide receiver/defensive back
- Ronal Dillon, #7, defensive back
- Chico Cleveland, #8, wide receiver/linebacker
- Mitch Tanney, #9, quarterback
- Nick Hayes, #10, kicker
- Eric Oliver, #11, defensive back
- David Philyaw, #16, wide receiver/defensive back
- Jon Olinger, #22, wide receiver/defensive back
- Adrian Ghent, #24, defensive back
- Rajohn Myles, #37, fullback/linebacker
- Rice Reese, #42, defensive lineman
- Clifford Browning, #45, defensive lineman
- Myron Powe, #72, offensive lineman
- Eric Thomas, #78, offensive/defensive lineman
- Mareno Philyaw, #80, wide receiver/linebacker
- David Daniel, #88, offensive/defensive lineman
- Kevin Inge, #92, offensive lineman
- Deon DeBoise, #93, offensive/defensive lineman
- Eric Scott, #95, offensive/defensive lineman
 2007 record (7-10-0)
- March 30: Lost 44-27 at Tennessee Valley Vipers. Quarterback Robert Kent thre two touchdowns and was sacked three times. Mitch Tanney played the fourth quarter, going 7 for 10 with two touchdowns.
- April 12: Won 57-54 over the South Georgia Wildcats in front of 4,916 fans at the BJCC. Kent threw for 193 yards, completing 18 of 30 attempts. He scored four touchdowns, two running and two passing.
- April 21: Won 63-47 vs the Louisville Fire at home.
- April 28: Lost 33-57 at the Tulsa Talons.
- May 3: Won 58-27 vs the Texas Copperheads at home.
- May 12: Won 53-51 vs the Quad City SteamWheelers at home.
- May 19: Lost 35-53 at the Lousville Fire.
- May 26: Won 65-33 at the Cincinnati Jungle Cats.
- June 2: Lost 21-29 at the Florida Firecats.
- June 8: Lost 32-49 vs the Bossier-Shreveport Battlewings at home.
- June 16: Lost 62-77 at the WBS Pioneers.
- June 30: Lost 33-35 vs the Tennessee Valley Vipers at home.
- July 7: Lost 45-56 at the Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz.
- July 14: Lost 44-55 vs the Florida Firecats.
- July 21: Won 71-61 at the South Georgia Wildcats.
- July 28: Won 51-21 vs the Cincinnati Jungle Kats.
- August 5: Lost 44-41 at the Rio Grande Valley Dorados in the first round of the National Conference afl2 playoffs.
- Irvine, Steve (August 29, 2007) "Team still looking for majority owner." Birmingham News.