Irwin's Tie Shop

From Bhamwiki
Revision as of 15:50, 21 March 2019 by Dystopos (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Irwin's Tie Shop

Irwin's Tie Shop was a men's clothing and furnishings shop located at 1900½ 2nd Avenue North, in the Peerless Saloon building, then operating as the Vaudette Theatre, in 1928. It was owned by Irwin Koplon and staffed by his sons Moses and Samuel.

The small shop featured an oval Art Nouveau-styled entranceway.