Redmont Tire Company
The station occupied a sprawling L-shaped complex dominated by a two-story Greek revival-style building with a cupula on the roof. The company sold Goodyear tires and Crown gasoline.
The company was incorporated on November 20, 1928 by George Menefee. Alfred Kilburn was salesman for the company's six locations in 1930. The company was dissolved on December 1, 1932. The Southside complex was later re-branded as a Goodyear Tire center.