Sam Frazier Jr (filmmaker)
Sam Frazier Jr is a screenwriter, director, producer and technician.
Frazier is the son of attorney Sam Frazier. He attended Highlands Day School and graduated from Indian Springs School where he was captain of the tennis team. He earned his bachelor's degree in philosophy at Washington & Lee University in Williamsburg, Virginia, and spent a year abroad at Trinity College Dublin, where he was a member of the college's national champion tennis team.
Frazier has created numerous award-winning short films under the auspices of his "Desperate to Be Different" production company.
- "Don't Make Eye Contact" (2003)
- "Programming to Die For" (2004)
- "The Private Man" (2004)
- "A Modest Proposal" (2005)
- "From the Files of a Very Concerned Psychologist" (2007)
- "24 Hours of Medness: The Innisfree Pub St Patric's Day Experience (2010)
- "Cardboard Titanics" (2011)
- "Why I Make Movies" (2012)
- Sam Frazier Jr at IMDB.com