Wasabi Juan's is a sushi-Mexican restaurant with four locations. Cuban-American Barby and Columbian-American Luis Toro opened the first location in Avondale in July 2014. Sushi chef Kelly Viall partnered with the Toros to create the menu, which combines sushi with Latin cuisine in unique dishes.
- 4120 3rd Avenue South, Avondale (July 2014-2019)
- 3732 Lorna Road, Hoover
- 5037 U.S. Highway 280, Inverness
- The Battery, 2201 2nd Avenue South, Midtown (2019-)
- Davis, Bryan (July 29, 2014) "Wasabi Juan's opens in Avondale." Birmingham Business Journal
- Robertson, Terri (October 5, 2018) "Celebrating Hispanic heritage with Barby and Luis Toro of Wasabi Juan’s." (sponsored content) Bham Now
- Wasabi Juan's website