1963 Steiner Bank building
The 1963 Steiner Bank building was 2-story, 7,000 square foot banking office at 1920 3rd Avenue North. It was built for Steiner Bank for $300,000 and was accessible from the street as well a from a customer parking lot in the rear. The marble-clad facade was designed by Atlanta, Georgia architect H. Lloyd Hill. The new bank branch opened to the public on August 19, 1963.