2013 Leadership Birmingham
The 2012–2013 Class of Leadership Birmingham is made up of a number business and community leaders.
Participants attend monthly workshops, beginning with a fall retreat, which tackle a range of community and regional issues.
The 2012-2013 Class includes:
- Scott Adams, Protective Life Corporation
- Charles Ball, Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham
- Roger Bates, Hand Arendall LLC
- Jan Clevenger, Belk Inc.
- Leigh Collier, Wells Fargo
- Priscilla Cooper, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Jack Darnall IV, Brasfield & Gorrie
- William Foster, Birmingham Zoo
- Will French, Dunn Investment Co.
- Liz Huntley, Lightfoot Franklin & White
- Wayne Hutchens, AT&T
- Ellen Jones, Regions Bank
- Sheryl Kimerling, community volunteer
- Bill Morton Jr, Robins & Morton
- Craft O'Neal, O'Neal Industries
- Nyya Parson-Hudson, Birmingham Municipal Court
- Hatton Smith, Royal Cup
- Lee Smith Jr, BBVA Compass
- Patricia Todd, Alabama House District 54
- Jesse Vogtle Jr, Balch & Bingham
- Jon Whetsell, Ligon Industries
- Godwin, Brent (May 22, 2013) "Top Bham execs graduate from Leadership Alabama." Birmingham Business Journal