2014 AHSAA Super Seven Championships
The 2014 AHSAA Super Seven Championships were the annual football championships for all seven classes of football programs in the Alabama High School Athletic Association. Since 1996 the championship games have been scheduled to coincide on one field during one weekend. Beginning in 2009 the event began alternating between Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa and Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn. The 2014 Super Six was hosted at Auburn on December 3-5.
- Class 1A (Thursday, December 4): The Maplesville High School Red Devils (16-0) defeated the Hubbertville High School Lions (14-1), 49 to 0.
- Class 2A (Friday, December 5): The Fyffe High School Red Devils (16-0) defeated the Elba High School Tigers (14-1), 28 to 17.
- Class 3A (Thursday, December 4): The Madison Academy Mustangs (14-1) defeated the Dale County High School Warriors (14-1), 70 to 34.
- Class 4A (Friday, December 5): The Leeds High School Green Wave (16-1) defeated the Deshler High School Tigers (13-2), 30 to 0.
- Class 5A (Thursday, December 4): The St Paul Episcopal High School Saints (17-0) defeated the Pleasant Grove High School Spartans (13-4), 35 to 14.
- Class 6A (Friday, December 5): The Clay-Chalkville High School Cougars (15-0) defeated the Saraland High School Spartans (13-2), 36 to 31.
- Class 7A (Wednesday, December 3): The Hoover High School Buccaneers (12-2) defeated the Prattville High School Lions (11-3), 35 to 21.
Total attendance for the three-day event was reported as 41,255, the lowest total since the championships moved to Auburn and Tuscaloosa in 2009, despite the addition of a seventh game. The crowd for the Wednesday evening 7A championship game was 11,112.
- Sentell, Jeff (December 9, 2014) "Super 7 attendance figures were the lowest since the championships moved to Auburn and Tuscaloosa." The Birmingham News