Jump to navigation Jump to search
2024 is the 153rd year after the founding of the City of Birmingham.
- January: The 2024 USASBE National Conference was held in Birmingham.
- February 15: Journey's "50th Anniversary Freedom Tour" with Toto at Legacy Arena.
- March 23: Fall Out Boy's "So Much For (2our) Dust" tour at Legacy Arena.
- May 4: The Birmingham Folk Festival was held at Avondale Park.
- May 29: NF's "Hope" tour at Legacy Arena.
- June 15: Festa Italiana at Sloss Furnaces.
- Blue Creek Mine began production.
- February 4: The inaugural Railway Marathon was held.
- March 13–17: 2024 REDCREST Major League Fishing tournament was held at Lay Lake with the associated Major League Fishing Outdoor Sports Expo at the BJCC.
- June 18: Rickwood Classic
- June 20: The San Francisco Giants and St Louis Cardinals played the MLB at Rickwood Field game.
- July 5–10: The 2024 Transplant Games were hosted in Birmingham.
- The AHSAA "Super Seven" football championships were hosted at Protective Stadium
- 2024 Birmingham Barons (Minor League Baseball, Double-A South)
- 2024 Birmingham Legion FC (USL Championship)
- 2024 Birmingham Squadron (NBA G League)
- 2024 Birmingham Stallions (USFL)
- 16th Street Baptist Church Multi-Purpose Visitor and Educational Center
- Alabama Aerospace & Aviation High School
- Altec / Styslinger Genomic Medicine and Data Sciences Building
- Ascend Village apartments for Big Oak Ranch
- Bashinsky Field House renovations at Samford University
- Birmingham Family Fun Center
- McCallum Basic Health Science Building modernization
- Seibert Hall renovations at Samford University
- Southtown Senior apartments at Edgehill at Southtown
- The Tracks apartments
|<< 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 >>|
|Births - Deaths - Establishments - Events - Works|