The Barbour Building is a three-story, 43,934-square-foot office building located at 601 Vestavia Parkway, near its intersection with Centerview Drive. It was constructed in the early 1980s for the Koger Development Company as part of a trio of building all named after Alabama counties.
Built on a sloping site above Patton Creek, the Barbour Building's upper floor can be accessed directly from the rear (southern) parking lot.
Barbour Building LLC acquired the property in 1998 for $1.925 million. They sold it to Barbour Associates LLC in 2019 for $2.375 million. The new owners contracted with NAI Chase Commercial to renovate the building. Architects Goodwyn, Mills & Cawood were commissioned to design the renovations.
- Suite 200: CRST Malone, Inc.
- Suite 230: My Real Estate School
- Suite 240: Kukui Operating Co.
- Suite 241: Altruis LLC
- Suite 250: Caroline West, licensed professional counselor
- Suite 260: Coverall Cleaning Concepts
- Suite 300: Boohaker, Schillaci & Company
- Suite 1000: Quality Restaurant Concepts / Without A Paddle LLC
- Everett Financial Corporation
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (October 11, 2019) "Local investors acquire Vestavia office building, plan renovation project." Birmingham Business Journal