Ye Olde Beefeater Tavern On-The-Lane was a restaurant located at 1318 Cobb Lane in the 1970s.
The tavern was opened by O. W. Clayton and his son, Steve. In about 1975 they hired Michael Baker as chef. The Claytons sold the restaurant to Baker and his father. After Baker left in 1979 it was bought by another couple who changed the name to La Vieille Taverne.