Berkley on Highland
The Berkley on Highland (originally Kenilworth Arms, later The Berkeley Apartment Hotel or Berkeley Apartments) is a 6-story, 78-unit apartment building at 2124 Highland Avenue. The building was designed by William Leslie Welton in a neo-Classical style and constructed in 1927. When it first opened, the Kenilworth Arms Beauty Shop, operated by Mrs O. C. Harmon, was located on the ground floor, but it relocated quickly to the Munger Building at Five Points South.
- "Downtown building sold" (November 25, 1933) Birmingham Age-Herald
- Berkley on Highland website