Birmingham Fire Station No. 15
Birmingham Fire Station No. 15 is located at the 1725 Jefferson Avenue Southwest. It serves the areas of West End Manor, Woodland Park, Mason City, Arlington-West End, Oakwood Place, Germania Park. The station and its apparatus are verbalized as "one-five" during radio traffic as not to confuse radio communications with Birmingham Fire Station No. 16.
A second building was constructed in 1928 at 1345 Steiner Avenue Southwest near Woodward Park. That two-story beige brick station house held one 750-gallon pumper truck in 1960. It currently serves as the offices of Partners in Neighborhood Growth.
- Engine 15
- Rescue 15