Birmingham Trust building (1922)
The 70,000 square-foot office building was designed by the firm of Miller, Martin & Lewis Architects in a neo-classical style with white Georgia marble cladding on the exterior.
Wachovia Bank, which purchased SouthTrust, the successor to Birmingham Trust, maintained the building's banking office until April 2006, after which the building was left vacant. It was purchased in May 2008 by developer George Ladd who plans to recruit office tenants to the space.
- Thornton, William (May 14, 2008) "Old Birmingham Trust building sold to Ladd." The Birmingham News