Brava Rotisserie Grill
Barry and Lanier O'Hare opened the first Brava Rotisserie Grill in March 2011 at the Valleydale Village shopping center at 5184 Caldwell Mill Road in Hoover. Their concept for the business was inspired by a rotisserie-type casual restaurant after a visit to Costa Brava, Spain. The second location in Birmingham opened in February 2015. The original restaurant has since closed.
Brava offers family-style dinners featuring rotisserie-cooked chicken, pork or shrimp or house-made chicken salad. Fresh soups are prepared daily, and special dessert and children's offerings are available. The restaurant also offers catering services. The O'Hare's give preference to local suppliers, including Good People beers and Grass Roots Wines.
- Carlton, Bob (April 27, 2011) "Brava Rotisserie Grill brings a taste of Spain to Hoover's Valleydale Village." The Birmingham News
- Markham, Madoline (June 1, 2011) "Brava Rotisserie Grill: Restaurant Showcase" 280Living
- Walsh, Jan (July 1, 2011) "Bravo, Brava! Brava Rotisserie Grill's fare is healthy, flavorful and affordable B-Metro
- Davis, Bryan (February 18, 2015) "Brava Rotisserie Grill opens downtown." Birmingham Business Journal
- Brava Rotisserie Grill website