Cahaba Cycles is a Birmingham-based chain of retail bicycle stores. Opened in Cahaba Heights in 1982 by Kal Malki and a partner, the chain now has locations in Homewood and Pelham in addition to the original location. Its primary business was selling bicycles and related equipment.
Cahaba Cycles purchased Homewood Cycle and Fitness in the early 2000s, but continued to operate it under the Homewood Cycle name for almost ten years before finally changing its signage to Cahaba Cycles as well in June 2011.
A shopping center owned by Malki and his wife Barbara was constructed in Trussville in 2007 and features the fourth Cahaba Cycles location. The Malki's son, Faris, is operational manager for all locations.
- Cahaba Heights: 3120 Cahaba Heights Plaza (1983–present; managed by Jonathan Robbins)
- Homewood: 2834 18th Street South (managed by Jonathan Bourque)
- Pelham: 2271 Pelham Parkway (1996–present; managed by Chris Storie)
- Trussville: 183 Main Street (2007–present; managed by Chris Leven)
- Goodman, Sherri C. (November 1, 2007). "Cahaba Cycles builds own store in Trussville." The Birmingham News.
- Diel, Stan. (May 26, 2011). "Homewood Cycle and Fitness to change name, preserve historic building." The Birmingham News.