Odum, Bowers & White
Odum, Bowers & White (originally Cotton, Odum & Bowers) was a clothing store founded by W. W. Odum and later adding partner Harry L. White. The store occupied the original S. H. Kress & Co. building at 1915 3rd Avenue North.
The store carried Henry Sonneborn & Sons and B. Kuppenheimer & Co. and advertised heavily.
The store planned a second location at the Mountain Brook Shopping Center when it was under construction in the late 1950s.