D. A. Helmich
Daniel Andrew Helmich (born 1854, died 1917) was an architect who practiced under the name D. A. Helmich. He worked first in Houston and then in Galveston Texas before setting in Birmingham. According to John Schnorrenberg, he was one of two Birmingham architects who survived the financial panic and depression of the 1980s.
- Landes House, Galveston, Texas, 1887
- South Highland Presbyterian Church, 1891-1892
- Second Presbyterian Church, 1901
- Shiloh Baptist Church, 1901
- Schnorrenberg, John M. (2000) Aspiration: Birmingham's Historic House of Worship. Birmingham: Birmingham Historical Society ISBN 0943994268
- Shah, Pino and Galveston Historical Foundation (2018) Galveston Architecture: A Visual Journey Plano, TX: ArtbyPino.com