The Daniel House is a 5-story townhouse at 12 Ashburn Gardens in Kensington, London which is used by Samford University's International Studies. It was built as a residence between 1874 and 1885 and was owned from 1903 to 1924 by John and Mary Murray. It was converted into flats in the late 1920s. By 1969 it had been converted into the Hotel Lindsay, which later became part of the adjoining Abcone Hotel (now the Villa Kensington).
With funds donated by the Daniel Family, Samford president Thomas Corts negotiated the purchase of the property for Samford's use in 1983. A major renovation of the Daniel House was undertaken in 2018.
- Chapman, David W. (December 18, 2018) "The Secrets of the Daniel House" Samford University