Diamond Jim's Steak Bar
- This article is about the restaurant and bar on 11th Avenue North. For similarly named businesses, see Diamond Jim's (disambiguation).
Diamond Jim's Steak Bar was a restaurant and bar at 1914 11th Avenue North. It was opened in 1962 by Jimmy Siragusa, who had previously operated the Tally-Ho restaurant at 817 24th Street North near Phillips High School. The 4,950-square-foot building had formerly housed the Old North Side Club. Harve Sheppard managed the business.
Diamond Jim's was granted a dance permit in January 1963.