The Dixie Coffee Co. was a wholesale coffee distributor located at 2021–2023 and 2024 Morris Avenue from the 1920s to the 1960s. In addition to its Dixie Club Coffee and instant coffee brands, the firm distributed teas.
It was founded by Greek immigrant Gus Jebeles in 1921, but he sold the business in 1925 to Robert and Arthur Schneider in order to re-open the Reliance Hotel near the Birmingham Terminal Station.
In 1925–1926 the company had a sales office at 2406–2408 2nd Avenue North.
A fire on the evening of November 29, 1944 began at the Dixie Coffee Co. building on Morris Avenue and spread to the Simmons Electric Co. building on 1st Avenue North.
The firm was re-incorporated as Dixie Club Coffee Inc. in 1957. The company was dissolved in 1962.