Erskine Ramsay Hall (Miles)
It was built in 1920 as one of the first campus buildings, housing the Miles Memorial Practical School, before that program was transferred to Fairfield City Schools. The building was extensively renovated to house the college's library in 1943. The project was funded by a bequest from Erskine Ramsay, and the library was named in his honor. Students referred to it as the House of Knowledge. It was reached from the former library building, Brown Hall, by crossing a culvert over the "Bridge of Success".
Another remodeling project was completed in 1997.
- Miles College Centennial History Committee (2005) Miles College: The First Hundred Years. Campus History Series. Charleston, South Carolina: Arcadia Press. ISBN 0738517933