Five Points Bowling Center
The Five Points Bowling Center or Birmingham Bowling Center was a 12-lane bowling alley located at 1905 11th Avenue South.
It was developed in 1930 for the heirs of Robert Munger as part of their commercial redevelopment of Five Points South. Its Art Deco styling was detailed by architects Miller & Martin who had previously designed the Munger Building and Fred Jones Building to either side of the center.
The building presently houses the Golden Temple Natural Grocery.
- Burkhardt, Ann McQuorquodale and Alice Meriwether Bowsher (November 1982) "Town Within a City: The Five Points South Neighborhood 1880-1930." Journal of the Birmingham Historical Society. Vol. 7, Nos. 3-4