Hardin's Coneys

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Hardin's Coneys was a hot dog stand located in the Bencor Hotel on the corner of 20th Street and 3rd Avenue North before the building was remodeled in 1935 for Blach's department store.

The stand, favored by men and boys from Central High School, had sawdust-covered floors and hot steamed dogs served with sauerkraut, ketchup and mustard.

References