Jacob E. Salie (born October 30, 1884 in Michigan; died May 7, 1958 in Birmingham) was an architect.
Salie was the second of twelve children born to Cornelius and Adrianna Van Damme Salie.
He began working in Birmingham with S. Scott Joy and his brother, Tom. He joined with Philip Mewhinney in a partnership around 1915. They split in 1918 and continued working independently.
He and his wife, Nina, had one daughter, Elizabeth Ann.
- T. S. Abernathy residence, Norwood, 1916 (with Mewhinney)
- Altamont Apartments, 2831 Highland Avenue, 1924-1925
- J. M. P. Otts Jr residence, 824 Linwood Road, 1925
- Hollywood Country Club, 1926
- Newton Manor apartments, 1928
- Jake Salie at Findagrave.com