Jefferson Memorial Gardens
- This article is about the funeral home and cemetery in Trussville. For the location in Hoover, see Jefferson Memorial Gardens South.
Jefferson Memorial was established in 1949. The current 10,000 square-foot funeral home on Gadsden Highway was built in 1985 and includes a 340-seat sanctuary, two parlors, and two large lobby areas. The cemetery is on 100 acres and features a Veteran's section for military veterans and their spouses; a Masonic section; Babyland; and the Old Rugged Cross section, where each year an Easter Sunrise service is held.
- Theophilus E. "Bull" Connor, Birmingham City Commission member (1897-1973)
- J. B. Elliott, Weather Forecast Office Birmingham forecaster (1932-2015)
- Wendell Givens, Birmingham News editor and writer (1922-2006)
- Arthur Jazwinski, Birmingham traffic engineer (1926-2001)
- Betty Jensen, Birmingham Police Department sergeant (1928-2014)
- Brooksie Lovvorn, dry cleaner (1922-2008)
- Mary Jo McMichael, restaurateur (1932-2016)
- Randy Sandford, documentarian (1968-2009)
- Tennant Smallwood, Jefferson County District Court judge (1934-2011)
- Sherry Traywick, Homewood City Councilor (c. 1939–2019)