The Jefferson Music Co. was a jukebox and vending machine distributor located at 210 22nd Street North. It was owned by Ollie Coker in the 1940s and 1950s.
In 1946 the company sold records to the public from a shop at 1707 3rd Avenue North. In 1963, the business was located at 716 19th Street North. In 1974 it was located at 816 2nd Avenue North.