Lister Hill Center for Health Policy
The Lister Hill Center for Health Policy is a Federally endowed center within the UAB School of Public Health that was created in 1987. Its mission is to facilitate the conduct of health policy research, to disseminate the findings of that research beyond the usual channels of academic publication, and to sponsor the Lister Hill Health Policy Fellows program. It is named for Alabama Senator Lister Hill.
- William Bridgers, (1987-1990)
- Mike Morrisey, (1990-2014)
- Paul Muntner, (2014-2019)
- Suzanne Judd, (2019-)
- Gainer, Holly (February 21, 2019) "Judd named new director of Lister Hill Center for Health Policy" UAB News
- Lister Hill Center website