Long & Gatling Architects

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Long & Gatling Architects was an architecture firm headed by partners Henry Sprott Long, Sr and James L. Gatling which operated from 1949 to 1955. Its offices were located in the Frank Nelson Building on 20th Street North.

Notable buildings

References

  • "List of buildings recently designed by Long & Gatling, Architects" typescript (June 14, 1950), in "Architects & Architecture", Vol. 2 of material compiled by Hill Ferguson for the cornerstone vault in Birmingham City Hall