Noodie's Stop & Shop
Originally owned by Bob and Nell Hayse, it was bought in 1949 by Eph and Jessie Lee Vanderslice. They moved it to its present location in July 1956. It took on its present name in 1994 when the Vanderslice's daughter, Myra "Noodie" Martin took over the store.
- Nance, Rahkia (March 18, 2009) "Noodie's Stop & Shop, at the same location since 1956, still pretty much the same old Noodie's." Birmingham News