Ollie's Restaurant

From Bhamwiki
(Redirected from Ollie's Boarding House)
Jump to: navigation, search

Ollie's Restaurant was a meat-and-three restaurant operated with Ollie's Boarding House by Ollie and Morton Sinyard in a two-story building at 2516–2520 30th Avenue North in North Birmingham.

In 1951 the Sinyards sold the business to Malvern and Mary Grace Sinyard who, though they shared the same surname, were not related.