Pullman Flats is a 25,000-square foot mixed use development located at 2226 1st Avenue South. The project was developed by KTK Holdings, LLC a partnership led by architecture firm Krumdieck Design, which relocated their offices to the building. The general contractor was Tanner Building Company. Construction began in 2005 and was completed in 2006.
The structure utilizes tilt-up construction for the two separate buildings linked by an enclosed courtyard. The 52-foot-high tilt-up walls are unusually tall. The design won a 2007 honor award from AIA Birmingham. The taller north building has views of downtown and includes Krumdieck's offices and 10 residential lofts. The south building has four lofts above four retail spaces. The higher-priced units have private balconies and living rooms with 22-foot ceilings. All units feature wide-plank hardwood floors and concrete countertops.
- Suite 101: Birmingham Legion FC, former location of Fifth Dimension Architecture & Interiors (2013–2020)
- Suite 103: Bush & Butler Vintage Cars Co., former location of Nowvision Eye Care (2015–2020)
- Suite 105: Montgomery Ponder
- Wilkinson, Kaija (February 24, 2006) "Pullman Flats going up quickly." Birmingham Business Journal
- Jarvis, Crystal (June 26, 2008) "Compass sues downtown condo builder." Birmingham Business Journal