Raymond's Five Points Market
- This article is about the store on 11th Avenue South. For the former store at 1006 20th Street South, see Five Points Market (20th Street South).
In 1983, Josof sold the business to his son, Raymond, Jr, but still worked every day at the counter. The business began selling hot dogs and other fast foods in 1989, using a sauce developed by Josof and Bob Stephens. The shop suspended food service in 2001, then reopened the hot dog stand in November 2011.
- Crowe, Christina (July 27, 2006) "Pack of Smokes and a Smile." Black & White
- Brimley, John A. (June 19, 2011) "Like father, like son and grandson: Birmingham's Raymond's market register still cha-chings." The Birmingham News
- Hubbard, Russell (December 2, 2011) "Five Points South hot dog spot back in business." The Birmingham News