Ridout's Trussville Chapel

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Ridout's Trussville Chapel is a funeral home located at 1500 Gadsden Highway in Trussville.

Founded in June 1975 as Ridout's Jefferson East Chapel by Rufus Lackey as part of Brown-Service Funeral Homes. The chapel's name was changed in 1997 when the property was annexed into Trussville city limits. The facility includes a 335 seat chapel and 2 parlors.

External links