Rock-N-Roll Sushi is a sushi restaurant chain which first opened in Mobile's Bel-Air Mall in 2010. It was founded by Ryan and Lance Hallmark with Annette Chastain. The restaurant has a rock and roll theme, with music-related decor and signature rolls, many of them deep fried, named for classic rock acts.
- 5078 Pinnacle Square, Pinnacle at Tutwiler Farm, Trussville, opened 2011 with Lu Duravong as head chef
- 4441 Creekside Avenue #133, Patton Creek Shopping Center, Hoover
- 3431 Colonnade Parkway, Suite 400, The Colonnade, Birmingham, opened 2018
- Swagler, Susan (December 2, 2011) "Rock n Roll Sushi in Trussville has clever decor and good sushi, but it's a little pricey." The Birmingham News
- Rock-N-Roll Sushi website