Sokol's

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Sokol's was a small chain of retail stores based in Birmingham.

The original store was located at 1818 1st Avenue North, and expanded to the corner of 19th Street (on the former O'Brien Opera House site) in 1951.

By 1944 the chain had locations in Tuscaloosa, Sylacauga, Alexander City, Talladega and Montevallo. They later opened a store in West Lake Mall.