Solomon & Levi

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
The Bank Saloon before 1887

Solomon & Levi was a wholesale wine, liquor and cigar dealer located at 1928 1st Avenue North next to the Bank Saloon, later the site of the Empire Building.

It was founded in 1883 by E. Solomon and E. H. Levi who came to Birmingham together from Cincinnati, Ohio.

The business was shut down in the wake of Birmingham's first prohibition in 1908.

Preceded by:
?
1928 1st Avenue North
1891 - 1908
Succeeded by:
Empire Building

Reference