St Mary's-on-the-Highlands Episcopal Church
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A columbarium and new organ chamber were added to the building to designs by architect John Carraway.
- James Willis Cantey Johnson, 1902-1907
- Willoughby Claybrook, 1908-1919
- Oscar deWolf Randolph, 1919-1928
- Richard Bland Mitchell, 1929-1938
- William Henry Marmion, 1938-1950
- David Cady Wright, 1951-1970
- M. William Asger, 1976-1986
- Rusty Goldsmith, 1986-
- Huey Gardner, 2002-
- Schnorrenberg, John M. and Janice Ford-Freeman (1999) Walking Tours of Birmingham Churches Conducted from 1990 to 1999. Privately printed for the Birmingham Historical Society.