Triangle Park (Pinson)
The park was originally part of Pinson School, completed in 1922 across Pinson Boulevard, and belonged to the Jefferson County Schools System. The park was sold along with the school in 2004 to Solid Rock Church. In 2013 the City purchased the school and created Triange Park as a city park.
The small park sits on a triangle-shaped plot and includes a covered picnic shelter. An historic marker commemorating the Jefferson Warriors, a Confederate infantry company in the Civil War made up of area men, was placed in the park in 2000. A fir tree located in the park is decorated each year for Christmas, and the city hosts a lighting ceremony in early December each year.
- McCarty, Sarah A. (March 7, 2013) "Pinson to purchase Old Rock School for $875,000." The Birmingham News
- Gray, Jeremy (September 6, 2013) "Pinson votes to buy historic Old Rock School from Solid Rock Church for $975,000." The Birmingham News
- Weyhrich, Lee (October 18, 2013) "Pinson closes on Old Rock School, plans to purchase another historic property." Trussville Tribune
- Lloyd, Gary (December 6, 2013) "Pinson Christmas tree lighting moved to Saturday." Trussville Tribune