TurnerBatson

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

TurnerBatson Architects is an architecture firm with offices at 1950 Stonegate Drive in Liberty Park.

The firm traces its origins to the partnership of George P. Turner with McPherson in 1924. After that firm split, Turner partnered with S. R. Batson.

Batson married Turner's daughter and their son, Edgar Batson joined the company, then known as Turner, Smith and Batson, in 1950. Edgar's son Rick Batson joined in 1976 and became a principal, along with Richard Foo, Dave Reese and his father in 1979.

In 1993 a sister firm, Myrick & Batson, was formed to provide design-build services.

Rick Batson retired as CEO in 2015, leaving control to president Dave Reese and principal Eric Berg.

Notable buildings

References

External links