Vestavia Hills Mall
The Vestavia Hills Mall or Vestavia Plaza Mall was an indoor mall located at 700–728 Montgomery Highway, at its intersection with Canyon Road in Vestavia Hills. It was developed by the Byrd Companies in 1964–1965, and anchored by Sears, Roebuck & Co., Parisian, and Yeilding's department stores.
The mall was redeveloped in 2002–2003 as part of the Vestavia Hills City Center. Some of the mall structure, including the covered parking area, was retained in the new development, which features an open-air plaza rather than an enclosed shopping corridor.
- Britling Cafeteria (1969)
- 700: Sears, Roebuck & Co. (1964–1983)
- 702: Parisian (1965–1983)
- 706: Alley's Drug Store (1969)
- 708: Yeilding's department store (1965–1983)
- 710: Furman Fant Beauty Salon, Christy's Hair Styles (1983)
- 712: Shoe Corral (1983)
- 712A: Vestavia Merchants Association / Byrd Companies (1983)
- 716: Yeilding's Junior World (1983)
- 718: Daniels Opticians / Ann's Hallmark cards & gifts / Sandwich Chef (1983)
- 720: Blouse Arcade (1983)
- 722: A. & A. Ash Jewelers (1983)