Wade Sand & Gravel
The company was founded by Robin Wade Sr in 1932 as the R. A. Wade Company, which contracted to operate the stone quarry for the Republic Steel Corporation's Thomas Furnaces plant. The company was reorganized under its present name in the 1970s. Its offices are located at 1200 10th Street West, off of Arkadelphia Road.
The Wade family also operates a Superior Products plant in Chilton County and a Red Bluff Sand & Gravel operation in Prattville.
- Wade Sand & Gravel website