Westminster Presbyterian Church
Westminster Presbyterian Church is a congregation affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA) located at 20 6th Avenue Southwest in Titusville. It was founded as a mission in 1943 and was incorporated in 1945 as part of the Central Alabama Presbytery.
Under founding pastor John Rice, the church erected a new sanctuary in 1951, shortly before he turned the pulpit over to his son, John Rice, Jr. The congregation has been part of the Presbytery of Sheppards and Lapsley since the presbyteries were integrated in 1964.
- Garrison, Greg (June 5, 2010) "Condoleezza Rice recalls Birmingham childhood roots at Titusville church." Birmingham News