Yester Ceramic Laboratory

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Yester Ceramic Laboratory was a designer and manufacturer of dental implants and prosthetics. It was incorporated on February 9, 1958 by brothers William amd Marion Yester.

The company was located at 3727 4th Avenue South in Birmingham's Lakeview district. It later moved to 1025 Sunset Boulevard. The company was dissolved on December 28, 2001.