Albert B. Stapp Auto Service Co.
The Albert B. Stapp Company Service Station was located at 600 24th Street South. Albert B. Stamp bought the site, which had been an automobile service station since 1925, in 1940 and expanded the station for 100 feet to either side of the corner.
Stapp sold Standard and Sloss Benzol gasoline, MacMillan Ring-Free motor oil, Mohawk tires, Carlisle tubes, and had mechanics at work from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day. He also distributed automobile garage supplies to other retailers in the area. The company's advertisement bore the motto "Stop with Stapp!"