The Bessemer Drive-In was a drive-in cinema at 1201 4th Avenue SW Bessemer, owned by Joseph Fink Enterprises and operated by C.E. Ambrose. The screen stood on the present site of Sanctuary United Pentecostal Church. Moviegoers parked their cars on property now owned by Favor Steel and the American Legion.
The Bessemer Drive-In opened in November 1949 and was still in operation in 1963.