Difference between revisions of "Bill Battle Coliseum"
Revision as of 09:11, 12 March 2008
Bill Battle Colisuem is a sports facility on the campus of Birmingham-Southern College. It is the home stadium for the college's men's and women's basketball teams. Built in 1981, the coliseum is part of the larger Edward L. Norton United Methodist Center that houses the offices of the North Alabama Conference of the United Methodist Church. The 2,000 seat arena is named in honor of Bill Battle Jr, Birmingham-Southern’s athletic director from 1952 until his death in 1972. The coliseum is connected via an underground tunnel to the adjacent Striplin Sports Center.
Bill Battle Coliseum at BSC Sports